Anyone driving an electric car or bike in Eisenberg and the surrounding area has been able to fill up with 100 % Green Electricity-certified green electricity since the end of 2017 and is supported by an expanded charging infrastructure. Already since the beginning of 2017, a charging station with 6 plugs for e-bikes is available at the market place in Eisenberg, with a voltage of up to 230 volts. In the same period, another charging station for e-cars was erected at the bus square, which can supply two e-vehicles simultaneously with green electricity-certified green electricity from the municipal utility.
The progress of the energy transition also in the transport sector is covered by the Grüner Strom-Label through various funding options. For every kilowatt hour of certified green electricity sold, energy suppliers must invest a fixed subsidy amount in energy transition projects. These include new wind or photovoltaic plants or investments in development projects. However, an increasingly large share goes to e-mobility projects. For the total of five charging stations in Eisenberg, a share of 30 % was financed by the certification. The municipal utility made a total investment of over €75,000, including the subsidy of around €22,500.
Three charging columns have been in place since December 2017 on the B7 in Eisenberg, at the stadium and at the district administration office. All charging stations are listed in the "Online-Lademap" and can be used barrier-free through an app and via Paypal. The charging stations are of course operated with green electricity certified by Grüner Strom, because e-mobility only makes sense with real green electricity.
All charging stations are of course supplied with green electricity certified by Grüner Strom.
- (Charging) pillar of the energy transition
- Behind the Scenes: E-Mobility of Stadtwerke Konstanz
- E-mobility and transport transition at the Energy Transition Forum 2018
- New brochure on e-mobility: Electricity makes the difference
- Electromobility: It all depends on the right green electricity!
- COP23: Electric buses bring participants to the world climate conference with certified green electricity
- Electromobility only pays off for environmental and climate protection targets with genuine green electricity