The most important facts at a glance:
- Promotion: around 40.000 €
- Date of promotion: 2014/2015
- Subject of the promotionCo-financing of charging stations for e-car sharing and solar installations in South Baden.
- Technical data: 10 E-fast charging columns (2 x 22 kW each); 2 PV systems (25 and 27 kWp respectively).
- DestinationPromotion of sustainable mobility through the establishment of a comprehensive charging infrastructure for e-car sharing in rural areas with certified green electricity.
In South Baden, private customers, companies and municipalities have been able to use e-car sharing in more and more areas since December 2014, using green electricity certified by Grüner Strom. The green power provider Energiedienst AG, with its green power brand NaturEnergie Gold thus also represented everywhere in South Baden in the field of electromobility.
Within the framework of the model project my-e-car Together with municipalities and companies in the region, Energiedienst has gradually built up a comprehensive network of charging stations that exclusively use green electricity-certified green power. "The consolidation of charging stations and electric vehicles in a region as large as South Baden, combined with the offer for e-car sharing through my-e-car, is exemplary beyond Germany," says a pleased Martin Steiger, CEO of Energiedienst Holding AG.
Over 50 publicly accessible charging stations are already in operation. Ten of them were supplied via the certified green electricity product NaturEnergie Gold subsidized. To accompany this, Energiedienst also subsidized two new PV systems in the region with funding from the Green Electricity certification to underpin the necessary link between e-mobility and green electricity.
Driving with my-e-car is uncomplicated. All you need is a free online registration, a credit card and an access card, and then you can book on the web, via app or even by phone. By the way, the certified green electricity for the e-cars comes from the Wyhlen hydroelectric power plant, i.e. directly from the region.