- Promotion1.900€ per charging station (about 30 % of the total investment).
- Date of promotion: October 2016
- Subject of the promotionProportionate funding for charging stations in Gütersloh
- DestinationThe expansion of the charging station network and thus additional increase in the attractiveness and awareness of electromobility.
Since the end of 2016, new electric charging stations have been located in public places in Gütersloh: You can find a detailed list of the locations here. The charging stations meet the so-called Type 2 standard and thus belong to the latest generation. With a rated output of 22 kilowatts per charging point, they enable two electric cars to be charged simultaneously. The electricity supplied under the "GT KlimaStrom" tariff is 100 percent green electricity certified.
Stadtwerke Gütersloh is also a strong advocate of electric mobility within the company: "Climate protection, sustainability and enthusiasm for forward-looking technologies shape our company's actions - and these are precisely the decisive arguments for switching to electric vehicles," says Stadtwerke Managing Director Ralf Libuda.
The Group currently operates four purely electric cars, one hybrid car, one electric scooter and three e-bikes. "Particularly in view of the many trips in city traffic, the electric runabouts have long since proven their worth for us," Ralf Libuda sums up.
On weekdays, the parking lot behind the city hall is used for the city administration's business operations, but after work and on weekends, the barrier is open to everyone and the parking spaces are managed via a parking ticket machine. During this time, the charging station there - just like the station available around the clock at Konrad-Adenauer-Platz - can be used free of charge to "fill up" with electricity.
The project is a good example of the promotion of sustainable electromobility: The consumption of Green Electricity-certified green electricity generates subsidies for charging stations, which in turn offer certified green electricity. This leads to further subsidies for energy transition projects.
- Electromobility only pays off for environmental and climate protection targets with genuine green electricity
- Local energy transition: Energiedienst promotes e-citizen bus from green electricity certification
- City of Bonn fares well with certified green power: All city properties have been supplied with natural power since 2014